Himachal Temples With Devi Darshan Tour Package
Tour Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places to visit/Itinerary: Delhi – Chandigarh – Mansa Devi Temple – Naina Devi Temple – Jwalaji Temple – Mata Bagla Mukhi Temple – Chintpurni Temple – Mata Brijeshwari Temple (Kangra Temple) – Dharamshala – Chamunda Temple – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Chandigarh (250 Km) 5 Hours journey
Morning, pick up and drive to Chandigarh, upon arrival at Chandigarh, check in your pre-booked hotel. After refresh and some rest, proceed to visit famous Mansa Devi Temple near Chandigarh.
Later come back to hotel and free for independent activities or explore famous shopping centre of Chandigarh at sector 17 and overnight stay at Chandigarh hotel.
Day 02: Chandigarh – Naina Devi – Jawalaji (230Km) 5/6 Hours journey
After breakfast check out from Chandigarh hotel and let’s start your Himachal temples tour package by drive to Jwalaji en route visiting famous Naina Devi Temple. Later continue drive to Jawalaji, upon arrival, check in to hotel. After refresh free for independent activities and overnight stay at Jwalaji hotel.
Day 03: Jwalaji Temple – Chintpurni Temple – Mata Bagla Mukhi Temple – Kangra Temple (Mata Brijeshwari Temple ) – Dharamshala (95 Km) 3/4 Hours journey
After breakfast check out from Jwala Ji hotel and proceed for famous temples visit of Kangra district and first we will visit to Jwala Ji Temple (Shakti Peeth), Mata Chintpurni Ji Temple (Shakti Peeth), Mata Bagla Mukhi Temple and drive to Dharamshala en route visit most popular temple of Kangra as Mata Brijeshwari Temple(Shakti Peeth – Also known as Kangra Temple).
Later continue drive to Dharamshala, in the evening arrive at Dharamshala and check in to hotel. After refresh free for your own activities and overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala – Chamunda Ji – Dharamshala (26 Km) 1 Hour Drive
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Chamunda Ji en route visiting Aghanjar Mahadev Temple (Khanyara), Namgyal Monastery and Tapovan Ashram, later continue drive to Chamunda Ji Temple (One of the Shaktipeethas). Visit this famous temple along with Lord Siva caves and in the evening drive back to Dharamshala.
After refresh free for your own activities and overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 05: Dharamshala (Mcleodganj) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Dharamshala town – Dharamshala is located at Dhauladhar Mountain Range in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Mc Leod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is also known as “Little Lhasa” in India, because of its large population of Tibetans. Visiting Dharamshala Cricket Ground, Naddi Village, Dal Lake (Holy Lake), St. John Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple, Bhagsu Waterfall, Tibetan Monastery and “His Holiness The Dalai Lama Temple”.
Later free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Dharamshala at The Mall (Mac Leodganj) and overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 06: Dharamshala – Delhi Departure Airport/Railway Station (500 Km) 11 Hours Drive
After breakfast check out from Dharamshala hotel and Drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi, transfer to Airport/Railway station to board the flight/train for further journey back to home.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
Himachal Temples Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 5 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 5 breakfast & 5 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 5 breakfast, 5 lunch & 5 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Himachal Devi Darshan Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- Taxes GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities