Dharamsala Trip by Volvo Coach
HimachalTourism.Ind.In – provide Dharamshala tour by Volvo bus for 4 days at best available price. Explore Buddhist culture in Dharamshala and enjoy mesmerizing view of Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges with us.
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Dharamshala (500 Km) Travel time 10/11 hours (Approx) – By A/C Volvo Coach
Evening travel to Dharamshala by A/C Volvo Coach from Majnu Ka Tilla, Near Petrol Pump/ISBT, Kashmiri Gate by overnight journey.
Day 02: Arrival Dharamshala + Dharamshala Local Sightseeing Tour – By Private Car
Morning arrive at Dharamshala, on arrival check in to hotel. After breakfast and some rest proceed for local sightseeing tour of Dharamshala town – Dharamshala is located at Dhauladhar Mountain Range in the foothills of the Himalayas. Mcleod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is also known as “Little Lhasa” in India, because of its large population of Tibetans. Visiting Naddi Village, Dal Lake (Holy Lake), St. John Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple, Bhagsu Waterfall, Tibetan Monastery, “His Holiness The Dalai Lama Temple” and evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Dharamshala town at Mcleodganj and overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 03: Dharamshala – Palampur – Dharamshala (46 Km) Travel time 2 hours (Approx) – By Private Car
After leisurely breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Palampur and drive to Palampur – Palampur is a famous town for the plantation of tea and green hill station in the Kangra Valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, surrounded by tea gardens and pine forests.
On the way visit to Norbulingka Institute – Founded in 1988 by Kelsang and Kim Yeshi at Sidhpur, near Dharamshala, India, is dedicated to the preservation of the Tibetan culture in its literary and artistic forms.
Chinmaya Tapovan Ashram – Nestled in the spectacular Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges of the Himalayas is the Chinmaya Tapovan Ashram. It is, one of the main retreats of the Chinmaya Mission.
Chamunda Mata Temple – This is a holy temple of Mata Chamunda Ji. Chamunda Devi Temple is a renowned holy shrine of the Hindus. It is located in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. The temple is dedicated to Mata Chamunda Devi, who is a form of Durga / Shakti. Chamunda Devi Mandir is believed to be the abode of ‘Shiva and Shakti’. At the back of the temple, there is a cave like scoop where a stone “Lingam” under a boulder represents Nandikeshwar (Shiva).
Gopalpur National Park – Gopalpur National Park is also known as Gopalpur Zoo (The Zoological Park). It is one of the main attractions of Dharamshala and Palampur. Tourists can see animals in this complex as Leopards, Black Bears, Angora Rabbits, Asiatic Lion, Sambhar, Red Fox and varieties of wild Deer’s etc. Later explore Palampur town and local market of Palampur. Evening come back to Dharamshala and overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala – Delhi (500 Km) Travel time 10/11 hours – By A/C Volvo Coach
Morning check out from Dharamshala hotel and free for your own activities and evening travel to Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach by overnight journey.
Day 05: Morning Arrive at Delhi
Morning reached at Delhi and proceed for your onward journey to home.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain.…!!!!
Dharamshala Volvo Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast & 2 dinner)
- Transfer Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi by AC Volvo Coach
- Transport used for local sightseeing tour (As per above tour itinerary) by Alto / Indigo / Tavera / Qualis / Innova car / Tempo Traveler
- All toll tax, state tax, parking fee & driver allowance
Dharamshala AC Volvo Budget Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Transportation service is as per itinerary only. Not available at disposal basis
- Any additional meal charges
- Taxes GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities (To be borne by the clients directly on the spot)