Tour Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Shimla – Kullu – Manali – Rewalsar – Mandi – Delhi
Shimla Kullu Manali Rewalsar Mandi Holiday Package
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Morning arrive at Delhi, pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway station and straight drive to Shimla. Evening arrive at Shimla, check in to hotel. Later free for independent activities and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast proceed for local trip of Shimla and Kufri visit to Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills/Temple in Shimla, later visit to Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow, enjoy horse ride at Kufri. Evening return back to Shimla and visit to Scandal Point, Viceregal Lodge and Christ Church. Later explore The Mall & The Ridge and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (265 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
After breakfast check out from Shimla hotel and drive to Manali en route visiting Sunder Nagar Dam, Pandoh Dam (A beautiful spot for the capture of memorable photo shot), Hanogi Mata Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Small Temple at Kullu), Kullu Handicraft Industry. Evening arrival at Manali, check in to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing Tour
After leisurely breakfast proceed for local sightseeing tour of Manali and visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bheem), Manu Temple – This magnificent temple is dedicated to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world. Club House – Club House is an amusement zone and it has indoor game facilities. Vashisht Temple & Sulphur hot spring) – This temple is dedicated to the great sage Vashisht in the village of Vashisht located 3 Km away from Manali. Tibetan Monastery – Tibetan Monastery is one of the famous tourist spot in Manali and is famous for weaving colorful carpets and Van Vihar – Van Vihar is a famous picnic spot in Manali also famous for Indian movies shooting at Mall Road. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Manali town at The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey – Up to snow point in winter
After early breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour and drive to Rohtang Pass – Located at a height of 3979 Meters and at a distance of 51 km from Manali. This pass is a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh Ladakh Valley. En route visiting Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Rahalla Fall, Marhi, Rani Nala and Rohtang Pass (Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall). Afternoon return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley – Famous for winter ice sports, adventure activities like Paragliding, Rock Climbing and Rope way ride. Continue drive back to Manali. On arrival at Manali, night stay at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Rewalsar – Mandi (145Km) Travel time 4/5 hours (Approx)
After leisurely breakfast check out from Manali hotel and drive to Rewalsar. Rewalsar is a beauty full hill tourist destination in the district of Mandi in the state of Himachal Pradesh.Rewalsar Lake or Tso Pema Lotus Lake is a mid-altitude lake located on a mountain spur in Mandi district, 25 km south-west from Mandi. Its elevation is about 1,360 m above sea level. On arrival at one of the beautify ful Buddhist destination of Himachal Pradesh at Rewalsar, visit to Holy Lake of Rewalsar, Nyingma – Pa Buddhist Monastery and Padmasambhava cave (Second largest high Stupa in the world). Evening arrive at Mandi, check in to hotel and free for independent activities and overnight stay at Mandi hotel.
Day 07: Mandi – Delhi (445 Km) Travel time 9/10 hours (Approx)
After breakfast check out from Mandi/Rewalsar hotel and drive back to Delhi, evening/night arrive at Delhi and drop off to Delhi Airport/Railway station for further journey back to home or onward destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
- Package includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 6 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 6 breakfast & 6 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 6 breakfast, 6 lunch & 6 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
- Package excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities.