Tour Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places to visit Itinerary: Delhi – Shimla – Kullu – Manali – Delhi
Shimla Manali Tour Package
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Morning reached at Delhi, pick up from Airport or Railway station and directly drive to beautiful hill station of Himachal Pradesh to Shimla. Upon arrival at Shimla, check in to hotel. Have dinner and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Shimla and visit several prominent attractions like Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills/Temple, visit Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow, enjoy horse ride at Kufri forest area at Kufri. Afternoon return back to Shimla and visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church. Later free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla city at The Mall & The Ridge and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (265 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
After breakfast check out from Shimla hotel and drive to Manali en route visiting Sunder Nagar Dam, Pandoh Dam (A beautiful spot for the capture of memorable photo shot), Hanogi Mata Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Small Temple at Kullu), Kullu Handicraft Industry. Evening arrival at Manali, check in to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali Local Sightseeing Tour
After leisurely breakfast proceed for local sightseeing tour of Manali and visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bheem), Manu Temple, Club House, Vashisht Temple & Sulphur hot spring), Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Evening free for shopping at The Mall and night halt at Manali hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey – Up to snow point in winter
After early breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour and drive to Rohtang Pass – Located at a height of 3979 Meters and at a distance of 51 km from Manali. Rohtang Pass is on the highway to Keylong/Leh. En route visit to Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Rahalla Fall, Marhi, Rani Nala and Rohtang Pass (Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall). Evening return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley – Famous for winter ice sports, adventure activities/rock climbing and Rope way ride. Continue drive back to Manali. On arrival at Manali, free for independent activities or explore The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Delhi (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
After breakfast check out from Manali hotel and drive back to Delhi, evening/night arrive at Delhi and drop off to Delhi Airport/Railway station for further journey back to home or onward destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
- Package includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 5 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 5 breakfast & 5 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 5 breakfast, 5 lunch & 5 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above Shimla tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
- Package excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities.