Shimla Holiday Package Features
Shimla Is the capital city of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Shimla was the summer capital of British India. Considered to be the Queen of the hills and it is famous and popular hill tourist destination of India for the memorable holidays. It is also known as “Dev Bhoomi” (The land of god). During your Shimla visit, you will visit most popular tourist places of Shimla.
Tour Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Shimla – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Upon your arrival at Delhi, our driver will pick you from Airport/Railway station and he will take you directly to Shimla. Evening you will reach at Shimla and check in to hotel. Later you will be free for your independent activities at Mall Road and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Fagu – Naldehra – Shimla (25 Km)
Today after delicious breakfast at hotel, we will proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Shimla and will visit to many prominent attractions of Shimla such as Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills/Temple, later drive to Kufri and visit to Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow, enjoy horse ride at Kufri forest area at Kufri. If time allow we will also visit to Fagu and Naldehra. After your trip of Kufri, you will be return back to Shimla and will visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church. Later free for shopping at The Mall & The Ridge. Return to hotel, have dinner and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Delhi (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
After, morning breakfast check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi with the memories of a fantastic trip of Shimla. Evening reached at Delhi and transfer to Airport or Railway station for your journey back to home or other destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
- Package includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 2 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast & 2 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above Shimla tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
- Package excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities