Bir Billing Paragliding & Camping Tour
Paragliding in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Tour Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Bir & Billing
Day 01: Arrive at Bir
Arrive at Bir, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh by your own. Upon arrival, check in to camp at Bir. After freshen up, spend the day at leisure or explore Buddhist Monastery in Bir. Later return back to your camp and overnight stay at the camps.
Day 02: Paragliding in Bir Billing
Morning open your eyes and admire the stunning views of the valley with a mesmerizing sunrise. After refresh have your breakfast and get ready to trek from the Bir camp to the Billing (Paragliding Point), walk through the thick forests of Oak. On the way from Bir to Billing pass the villages of Denali and Bari and meet the locals and watch their Pahari style houses with their culture, traditions and daily life. Upon reaching at Billing, take some rest and enjoy the view of valley. Later take Paragliding ride by 20-30 minutes from Billing. Land at Bir and then walk for 3 kms to reach the camp. Have dinner and overnight stay at the tents.
Day 03: Departure from Bir
Your Paragliding adventure tour ends here and check out from the camps and proceed for your next destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remains…..!!!
Bir Billing Paragliding With Camping Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotel/Camp
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 2 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast & 2 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Bir Billing Paragliding With Camping Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities.