Kasol – Chalal – Tosh Trek
Tour Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Kasol – Chalal – Tosh – Kasol
Day 01: Kasol – Chalal – Kasol
Upon your arrival at a most beautiful and picturesque valley of Kasol in Parvati valley, take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque hills and check in to the campsite. Before move to your Kasol Chalal Tosh trek, take some rest and have breakfast at the Parvati River side, later start your trek to Chalal by 2 hours walk and en route explore little “Amsterdam”. Chalal is a small village in the deep forest and it is popular hub for trance and crazy parties. After the wonderful visit of this Chalal village, return back to your campsite and enjoy your dinner with bonfire and dancing and overnight stay at Kasol tents.
Day 02: Kasol – Tosh
Wake up in the morning with a pretty sunrise, feel the nature surrounded by you and get ready for your trek to Tosh (The last village of Parvati valley), situated at an altitude of 7,874 feet above from the sea level. Drive to Tosh village by 1 hour drive, till the parking of village. It lies at the heart of the Parvati Hydel Project, surrounded by scenic mountains. Upon reaching here, trek to the surrounded area and enjoy the nature with picturesque valley and amazing waterfall. Later, check in to your campsite in Tosh and enjoy the dinner and night stay in the cozy tents.
Day 03: Tosh – Kasol
Get up in the morning and return back to Kasol with the beautiful scenery on your way back to Kasol. Upon reaching at Kasol, you are free to your own activities or journey back to home with the great memories of your Tosh trekking experience.
But Sweet Memories Always Remains….!!!
Kasol Chalal Tosh Trek – Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents/camps
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 2 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast & 2 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler, wherever required
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Kasol Chalal Tosh Trek – Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities