Mac Leodganj To Triund Trekking Tour With Paragliding In Bir Billing
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Mcleodganj – Bir Billing – Triund – Mcleodganj
Day 01: Arrival At Mac Leodganj
In the morning arrive at Mac Leodganj, check in to hotel. After refresh and some rest, proceed for local sightseeing near Mcleodganj and visit to Naddi Village, Dal Lake, St. John Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple & Waterfall, Dalai Lama Temple and Tibetan Monastery. In the evening explore local shop of Mcleodganj. Later return back to your hotel, have dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mac Leodganj – Bir Billing – Mac Leodganj (70 Km – 3 Hours/One way drive)
Today get ready for a thrilling adventure sport tourism at Bir Billing. Have breakfast and move to Bir with a mesmerizing view of Dhauladhar Mountains Ranges and Palampur tea estates. Upon arrival at Bir, trek till Billing (Paragliding Point at Billing). Here you will start a sensation ride of Paragliding by 20 to 30 Minutes ride in the open blue sky and will get experience to watch amazing views of plains and Dhauladhar Mountains. After this wonderful ride and amazing part of your adventure trip in Bir Billing, return back to Macleodganj. Upon reaching back, freshen up and go for local shop and explore Tibetan markets. Later return back to hotel and night halt at Macleodganj hotel.
Day 03: Mac Leodganj – Triund Treks (7 Km / 4 hours)
Today, after early breakfast, we will start trekking to Triund. Triund is the easiest Himalayan trek at Dhauladhar Mountains. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow covered Dhauladhar ranges, it is also a very picturesque spot in the Kangra region of Himachal Pradesh. During this most popular trekking, you will pass some local villages and Golu temple. In the village you can find some tea houses, where you relax and can have hot Maggi and tea to get some energy. Upon reaching at top of Triund, go to in your tents, refresh and take some rest. Now the time is for enjoying the marvelous beauty of Dhauladhar mountain ranges and plains of Dharamshala and Kangra Valley. Spend quality time on the meadow enraptured by the view of the mountains. Later enjoy dinner with bone fire and stay overnight in the dome tents at Triund Peak.
Day 4: Triund – Mac Leodganj – Departure
After early breakfast, start trekking downhill. This is the final day when this trip full of fun and adventure comes to an end. Upon reaching at Mcleodganj, depart for your onwards journey.
But Sweet Memories Always Remains…!!!
Mac Leodganj To Triund Trekking Tour With Paragliding Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotel/tents/camps
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 3 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 3 breakfast & 3 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 3 breakfast, 3 lunch & 3 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler, wherever required
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Mac Leodganj To Triund Trekking Tour With Paragliding Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities