Tosh Valley Trekking Tour
Tour Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days
Places to visit / itinerary: Kasol – Tosh Valley – Kasol
Day 01: Arrival in Kasol | Kasol – Tosh | 4-5 Hours | 7874 feet
Arrive at Kasol which is located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Upon reaching here, head towards Tosh. Spread out along the banks of River Parvati, Kasol, at an elevation of 1640 metres, is a beautiful village in Himachal Pradesh. With its scenic valleys, emerald ranges and moderate climate, it has turned into a prominent destination for backpackers. Begin your Tosh Valley trekking expedition by walking uphill from Tosh. This hill offers a panoramic view of the Parvati Valley Dam along with a picturesque confluence of the Tosh and Parvati rivers. Reach Tosh Valley and stay overnight under an amazing starry sky.
Day 02: Tosh – Kasol
You will trek back to Kasol, and on your arrival in at the base camp, this exciting tour will come to an end.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
Kasol Tosh Valley Trekking Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotel/tents
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 1 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 1 breakfast & 1 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler, wherever required
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Kasol Tosh Valley Trekking Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities.