Kullu Manali Honeymoon Holiday Package
Manali is a perfect honeymoon tourist destination for just married couples. Book your Kullu Manali honeymoon tour package with “White Heaven Holidays” and get best discounted price.
We offer our below honeymoon trip for Kullu Manali at best affordable price, where you will enjoy the natural beauty, amazing view of snow-capped mountains and pleasant climate of Himalayas.
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Kullu Manali – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Manali (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
Evening arrival at Delhi, pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway station and drive to Manali by overnight travel.
Day 02: Arrival Manali + Manali Local Sightseeing Trip
Morning you will reached at Manali, upon arrival check in to hotel. After leisurely breakfast and some rest, get ready for celebrating your honeymoon in Kullu Manali and proceed for local sightseeing trip of some romantic honeymoon places of Manali like
Hadimba Devi Temple (Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bheem),
Manu Temple – This magnificent temple is dedicated to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world.
Club House – Club House is an amusement zone and it has indoor game facilities.
Vashisht Temple & Sulphur hot spring) – This temple is dedicated to the great sage Vashisht in the village of Vashisht located 3 Km away from Manali.
Tibetan Monastery – Tibetan Monastery is one of the famous tourist spot in Manali and is famous for weaving colorful carpets.
Van Vihar – Van Vihar is a famous picnic spot in Manali also famous for Indian movies shooting at Mall Road.
Evening free for shopping at Mall Road. Later come back to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey – Up to snow point in winter
Let’s start on day 3 of your Kullu Manali honeymoon tour package by wake up in the early morning, have breakfast and check your camera for high level photography and drive to Rohtang Pass – Located at an altitude of 3979 Meters above from the sea level and at a distance of 51 km from Manali. Rohtang Pass is on the highway to Keylong/Leh. In winters, the pass remains closed but is open from June to October for motor vehicles.
On the way visit to Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba Fall (Waterfall), Rahalla Fall (Waterfall), Marhi (Paragliding & lunch break point), Rani Nallah (Waterfall) and Rohtang Pass(Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall). Evening return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley.
Continue drive back to Manali. On arrival at Manali, free for independent activities or explore The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Naggar – Kullu – Manali (40 Km) Travel time 1/2 hours
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Kullu. Drive to Kullu en route visiting Sir Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery, Art Museum and Naggar Castle – Naggar Castle is situated on the left bank of river Beas at an altitude of 1851 meters above from sea level. It is as an ancient and beautiful palace which is one of the popular tourist spot in Kullu Valley.
Later continue drive to Kullu and visiting River Rafting Point, Kullu Handicraft Industry, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple and Angora Rabbit Farm (Rabbit breeding farm). Evening drive back to Manali, free for independent activities or explore The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Delhi (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
Morning check out from Manali hotel and drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway station for further journey back to home or onward destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain….!!!
Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in well appointed room
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 03 breakfast & 03 dinner)
- Honeymoon inclusions: Once flower bed decoration, Once fruit basket in the room, Once Candle light dinner, 01 Honeymoon cake, & Daily 02 glasses hot milk at night
- Transport used Alto / Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova cab for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes & parking fee
- Driver allowances
Kullu Manali Budget Honeymoon Package Excludes:
- Any train /air / bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola / Boat ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry / Adventure activities fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities such as laundry, telephone calls, tips or liquor
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- Taxes GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight/train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities (To be borne by the clients directly on the spot)