Shimla Kullu Manali are the perfect destinations and a first choice of honeymooners for their honeymoon in beautiful hill, along with pleasant climate. Spend some lovely time in this valley during your Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon.
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Holiday Package
Tour Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Shimla – Kullu Manali – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Upon your arrival at Delhi, our executive will pick up you from Delhi Airport/Railway station and transfer to Shimla for your honeymoon in Shimla Kullu Manali.
Evening you will reach at Shimla, get check in to your hotel. After refresh you may go for a little walk at The Mall and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Shimla and explore the major tourist attractions of Shimla like Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills / Temple, Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow at Kufri, enjoy here horse ride atKufri forest area (Kufri is a most romantic place for honeymooners).
Evening return back to Shimla and also visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church.
Later free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla at The Mall & The Ridge, later return to hotel and for overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (265 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Today, after breakfast, leave from Shimla and proceed for your another honeymoon destination like Manali en route visiting Sunder Nagar Dam, Pandoh Dam (A beautiful spot for the capturing memorable photo (shot), Hanogi Mata Temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (Small Temple at Kullu) and Kullu Handicraft Industry.
In the evening arrive at Manali town, check in to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali Local Tour
After morning breakfast, today we will cover most popular local places of Manali town and we will watch Hadimba Devi Temple (Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bheem), Manu Temple, Club House, Vashisht Temple & Sulphur hot spring), Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar.
In the evening explore famous shopping place of Manali – The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey Up to snow point in winter (Solang Valley)
After breakfast proceed to Rohtang Pass – at a height of 3979 meters toward Lahaul and Leh Road. Rohtang Pass is on the highway to Keylong / Leh. In winters season, the pass remains closed but is open from June to October for motor vehicles.
On the way to Rohtang visit to Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Rahalla Fall, Marhi, Rani Nallah and finally Rohtang Pass(Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall).
Later return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley – Famous for winter ice sports, adventure activities/rock climbing, Zorbing and Ropeway ride.
Later continue drive back to Manali. Upon arrival at Manali, free for independent activities and night stay at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Delhi (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
Today, after this 6 days honeymoon trip of shimla Manali. Get ready for travel back to home. Transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway station by late evening.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in well appointed room
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 05 breakfast & 5 dinner)
- Honeymoon inclusions: Once flower bed decoration, Once fruit basket in the room, Once Candle light dinner, 01 Honeymoon cake, & Daily 02 glasses hot milk at night at Manali
- Transport used Alto / Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova cab for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above honeymoon tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes & parking fee
- Driver allowances
Shimla Kullu Manali Budget Honeymoon Package Excludes:
- Any train / air / bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola / Boat ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry / Adventure activities fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities such as laundry, telephone calls, tips or liquor
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- Taxes GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight/train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities (To be borne by the clients directly on the spot)