Tour Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Zispa – Darcha – Sarchu Pass – Leh – Nubra Valley – Khardung La Pass – Pangong Lake – Leh
Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Day 01: Arrive at Manali
Arrive at Manali, Check in to hotel, after refresh free for your own activities and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 02: Manali – Rohtang – Keylong – Zispa (155 Km) – 6/7 Hours journey
Morning drive to Zispa en route visiting Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Zispa and evening arrive at Zispa, check in to hotel and overnight stay at Zispa hotel.
Day 03: Zispa – Darcha – Sarchu Pass – Leh (330 Km) – 10/12 Hours journey
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Leh en route visiting Darcha and Sarchu Pass. Evening arrive at Leh – A capital city of Ladakh, check in to hotel and overnight stay at Leh hotel.
Day 04: Leh – Shey – Thikse – Hemis Monasteries – Leh
After leisurely breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Shey, Thiksey and Hemis monasteries. Shey is famous forthe 36 Ft. high statue of Buddha which is made by copper and covered with gold. Thiksey Gompa The twelve storied monastery of Thiksey is situated in the most prominent of positions, lies on an island Mountain. Hemis Farthest away from Leh, this is the wealthiest Monastery in Ladakh belonging to the Red Sect. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 05: Leh – Stok Palace – Leh Palace – Shanti Stupa – Leh Local Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast full day tour to Leh and visiting Stok palace which houses a fine private museum. There is an excellent collection of thangkhas, said to be the best in the world. Afternoon free to stroll in the famous Leh Market where you visit the spectacular eight-storey Leh Palace looming above. This town was built in the 16th century, about the same time as the Potala in Lhasa Tibet and overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 06: Leh – Nubra Valley – Khardung La Pass
After breakfast full day excursion to Khardung La pass which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Guinness Book of world records. You can enjoy the nature of beauty at the top of snow capped mountains. Upon arrival at Khardung La, proceed to visit Diskit Monastery. Afterwards, head towards Hunder sand dunes. The desert complete with sand dunes is a unique spectacle. Making your visit all the more special are the double-hump Bactrian camel. Take a ride and enjoy the views. Later check in to your camp and overnight stay at in tent.
Day 07: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Wake up amid the natural spectacle. Freshen up and have breakfast. Later, begin your drive alongside of the River Shyok to arrive to the Pangong Lake. Enjoy the picturesque beauty and get to spot memuts. Stop for lunch at Durbok. Later, proceed to Pangong Lake. On arrival at the campsite, check in to your tents. Enjoy the view of sunset from the lake shores. Also, enjoy the open clear skies and have a great time stargazing. Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 08: Pangong – Leh
Wake up to the bliss of Pangong Lake. Early mornings are ideal for bird watching. The view is surreal and you must capture as many memories as you can. Even photography is out of the world in the morning light. Later, bid adieu to Pangong Lake. On the road enjoy the amazing sights and stop for snack at numerous pictorial locales. Stop at Chang la, one of the highest mountain passes in India and among the highest in the world. Here, you can spend some time in the café. While enjoying the beauty, treat your taste buds. Later, continue with your drive to Leh. On arrival check in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 09: Leh – Delhi By Air By your own cost
After breakfast check out from Leh hotel and board the flight for your onward journey.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
Leh Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 8 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 8 breakfast & 8 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 8 breakfast, 8 lunch & 8 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Leh Ladakh Travel Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any inner line permit/pass
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities.