Manali Rohtang Pass Tour Package
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Places to visit /Itinerary: Delhi – Kullu – Manali – Delhi
Rohtang Pass Tour Package
Day 01: Delhi – Manali (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
In the evening upon your arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway station, we will pick you and will straight drive to Manali by night travel.
Day 02: Morning Arrival at Manali + Manali Local Sightseeing Trip
Morning arrive at Manali, check in to hotel. Take some rest and after breakfast, move for local sightseeing trip of Manali town and explore the below popular tourist places of Manali:
Hadimba Devi Temple – This temple is dedicated to the wife of Bheem, which most famous attraction in Manali, watch one of major temple of Manali.
Manu Temple – A magnificent temple is dedicated to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world.
Club House – Club House is an amusement zone and it has indoor game facilities.
Vashisht Temple & Sulphur hot spring – This temple is dedicated to the great sage Vashisht in the village of Vashisht located 3 Km away from Manali.
Tibetan Monastery – Tibetan Monastery is one of the famous tourist spot in Manali and is famous for weaving colorful carpets .
Also visit to Van Vihar – Van Vihar is a famous picnic spot in Manali also famous for Indian movies shooting, located near Mall Road. Evening free shopping at The Mall, later come back to hotel and night stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass Tour – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey – Up to snow point in winter
Today is a main day of your Rohtang Pass tour package. After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing and drive to Rohtang Pass – Located at a height of 3979 Meters and at a distance of 51 km from Manali.
Rohtang Pass is on the highway to Keylong / Leh. In winters, the pass remains closed but is open from June to October for motor vehicles. This pass is a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh Ladakh Valley. En route visiting Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba Fall (Water Fall), Rahalla Fall (Water Fall), Marhi (Paragliding & lunch break point), Rani Nala and Rohtang Pass (Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snowfall).
Evening return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley. Continue drive back to Manali. On arrival at Manali, free for independent activities or explore The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Delhi (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
Morning check out from Manali hotel and drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway station for your onward journey to home.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!
Rohtang Pass Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 2 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast & 2 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 2 breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above Rohtang Pass tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Manali Rohtang Pass Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities