Kasauli Tour Package
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Places to visit / Itinerary: Delhi – Shimla – Kasauli – Delhi
Shimla Kasauli Tour Package
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Morning arrive at Delhi, pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway station and straight drive to Shimla. Evening arrival at Shimla, check in to your pre-booked hotel. Shimla is known as the Queen of the hills and it is famous and popular hill tourist destination of India. It is also known as “Dev Bhoomi” (The land of god). Later free for independent activities and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Fagu – Naldehra – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Shimla and explore several prominent tourist attractions of Shimla city and visit to Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills/Temple, Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow, enjoy horse ride at Kufri forest area at Kufri, Fagu and Naldehra.
Evening return back to Shimla and visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church. Later free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla city at The Mall & The Ridge and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Kasauli Tour (72 Km) Travel time 2/3 hours (Approx)
After breakfast check out from Shimla hotel and drive to Kasauli, on arrival at Kasauli, check in to hotel and after refresh proceed for sightseeing tour of Kasauli – Kasauli is a cantonment and town, located in Solan district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh and it is located at a height of 1,800 meters above sea levels. After refresh go for Kasauli tour and explore below Kasauli tourist places:
Christ Church – Established by the British in 1853, the Christ Church is located amidst a picturesque location of pine and deodar trees. The church is one of the most visited places in Kasauli.
The Sunset Point – Is a famous view point in Kasauli which is located at the end of the upper Mall Road. The spot is a frequented tourist location which offers the view of a picturesque sunset during the evening hours.
Monkey Point – Monkey Point is the highest point at Kasauli and is said to be the place where Lord Hanuman placed his foot while searching for the medicinal herbs for the injured Lakshmana. It is also famous for magnificent view of Chandigarh city from this point.
Krishna Bhavan Mandir – This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna, the temple is an important shrine of Hindus. Located in the centre of the city, the temple was built in 1926 during the rule of British and is a popular tourist spot in Kasauli. The temple is also one of the major pilgrim spots in Kasauli and is frequented by a huge number of tourists.
Evening explore local shopping place of the Kasauli town at Lower Mall & the Upper Mall. Later come back to hotel and overnight stay at Kasauli hotel.
Day 04: Kasauli – Delhi Departure (295 Km) Travel time 6/7 hours (Approx)
After leisurely breakfast check out from Kasauli hotel and drive back to Delhi. Evening arrive at Delhi and drop off to Delhi Airport/Railway station for further journey back to home or onward destination.
But Sweet Memories Always Remain…!!!!
Shimla Kasauli Tour Package Includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as per chosen below:
- EP (European Plan – Room Only)
- CP (Continental Plan – Room with 3 breakfast)
- MAP (Modify American Plan – Room with 3 breakfast & 3 dinner)
- AP (American Plan – Room with 3 breakfast, 3 lunch & 3 dinner)
- Transport used Indigo / Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses for pick up, drop and all days sightseeing as per above Shimla tour itinerary
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and driver allowances
Kasauli Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities